Benefits of cleaning your air ducts and HVAC system
- Improved indoor air quality of your work environment.
- Remove years of accumulated contaminants and debris.
- Lower utility costs & improve the efficiency of your HVAC system.
- Extend the life of your heating and/or air-conditioning system.
- Improved health and well-being of your workforce.
THE BETTER AIR STANDARD
At Better Air, a commercial duct cleaner, customer satisfaction is our #1 goal.
Whether you are a seaside restaurant, a high-rise building in downtown Boston, a small office, or a large-scale manufacturing facility, every customer is given a unique level of personal care and attention to detail. Better Air knows that no two buildings are exactly the same, and every HVAC system has different needs. That is why Better Air provides HVAC cleaning services, maintenance, and system inspections to insure a clean and healthy working environment for the entire facility.
All Better Air customers receive a full detailed report after every job that provides details such as before and after photos, videos, performance assessments, and recommendations for ongoing maintenance.
How do I choose a Commercial HVAC air duct cleaning company?
Here are some questions to keep in mind when searching for a commercial air duct and HVAC cleaning company in Boston, Massachusetts:
- Is the company NADCA certified? You can verify at NADCA.com. The company should also have their certification on display somewhere on their website (like how Better Air shows ours at the bottom of the page).
- How long has the company been in business? What is the average experience amongst the specialists?
- Is HVAC air duct cleaning the only service offered?
- Can the company offer customer references?
- Does the cleaning process include cleaning the supply branches, return branches as well as supply and return trunk lines?
- Are the vacuums used 5000 CFM or better?
- Does the company take before and after pictures of the ductwork to verify that the service has been completed satisfactorily?
- Does the company provide a written guarantee for every task performed?
What are some of the most common contaminants located in commercial Air Ducts & HVAC System?
Sawdust, Nails & screws, Drywall dust, Plaster, Wood, Drywall, soda cans, Lunch bags, and much more...
Other commercial work building contaminants:
Pet hair & dander, Tobacco smoke, Pollen, Carpet fibers, Insects / Rodents, Microbiological Agents ( such as Bacteria, Fungi, Viruses, Mold), Decaying organic matter, Skin flakes, Dust mites, Residue from chemicals and commercial products.
Why choose Better Air to clean your HVAC Air Ducts?
|We Are a NADCA certified Company.|
|Members of the Indoor Air Quality Association.|
|A+ BBB Rating, A Rating on Angie’s List.|
|Air Systems Cleaning Specialist (ASCS) on staff to answer all of your question or concerns.|
|Before/After Pictures and Videos on every Job.|
|All Technicians Complete 1200 hours of field training and NADCA’S Ventilation Maintenance Training program.|
|At Better Air Customer Satisfaction is our #1 Goal.|
|We are committed to the quality of our work.|
|We offer a 90 day guarantee to ensure our customers are satisfied. Terms of guarantee are available upon request.|
More Cleaning Information:
LICENSED, BONDED, AND INSURED
ALL JOBS ARE WORKMANSHIP GUARANTEED!
Call 1-800-382-8227 Today to Schedule!